Tuesday 2 November 2021

I will serve Jesus Christ, as long as I live.

November 2
As long as I live, I will serve. God Psalm 91:16 (NKJV) 16 “With long life, I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.” It's something we all are facing, aging isn't negotiable. I am in my late fifties and approaching sixty. It's clear I cannot do everything I did when I was in my thirtys. Facing my sixties is something I have to do. I don't look the same and my body is changing. These days I am living my life to the fullest. Focusing my time and attention on the Lord Jesus. My mom phoned me last Monday in tears, her brother passed away. He was 79 years of age. She feels sad and realised that she's the last of her family. We spoke about her brother and then I reminded her that on one is leaving earth alive. The only person I recall leaving earther alive was Enoch who lived for 365 years. Enoch and walked off with God into heaven. We need a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Study your Bible make time to come into the presence of God and draw near to Him. By staying connected to God we are able to hold onto the word that God is our salvation. Serving the Lord Jesus is our main aim. Today make the effort to praise the Lord Jesus and get into His presence. Reading Psalm 89 verses 15 in the message, the Psalmist reminds to praise God. Praise is our password to opening heavens door. When we praise we are opening the doors for God to enter our lives. Prayer Good morning Father God, I want to enter into Your presence today. The Psalmist reminds me to praise You. Today, I am grateful and happy that You have opened the door so that we may enter into Your presence. In praising and worshiping You we declare we will serve You, as long as we live. Lord in our praises we want to draw closer to You. You remind me today "blessed are the people who know the passwords of praise." Today we want to claim You, walk in Your presence and bring You glory and honor. Lord, I need Your direct intervention in my life today. Thank You, for this time we can spend together. Thank You, Lord for a new day. In the Holy name of Jesus Christ. I will praise You and Honor You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...