Tuesday 16 November 2021

"We may come to God the Father."

November 16
"We may come to God the Father." Ephesians 2:18 (TLB) 18 "Now all of us, whether Jews or Gentiles, may come to God the Father with the Holy Spirit's help because of what Christ has done for us." In the days of Moses,and Abraham, and even the Lord Jesus. There was a High Priest who went into the Holy of Holy on behalf of the people. This Priest needed to pray to God and bring the sin offerings of the people. It is possible to actually talk to God, the Holy Spirit, dwells insideoue hearts. As we pray, we are able to draw near to God. The Holy Spirit in us brings our thoughts into alignment with that of God's. When we study God's Word we learn to embrace God. God's heart is for his children to know him, understand him, and seek him. A balanced discipline of reading God's Word heps us recognize God's heart. The result of seeking God is finding God! In coming to the Lord and praying to the Lord we find the heart of God. When Jesus gave His life on the cross, He was thinking of you and me, opening this door for us to speak to our God. I am not a Jew, and but I am in Jesus, I have the right to come to God with my prayers and petitions. So do you. What is hindering you from spending time with God? In fostering this habit of spending time with God in His Word we are able to see more of God's heart. What changes do you need to make in your daily quiet time? Prayer Heavenly Fater, Your instructions are pleasant because they draw me closer to You. Your commands are good because You want what's best for my life. Please help me not to fall back and away from You. LORD, please remind me of this and show me the joy that I find in Your presence. Fill me Holy Spirit with a deep desire to seek You. Help us with our needs and guide us with our plans. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...