Thursday 18 November 2021

"You have everything when you have Christ."

November 18
"You have everything when you have Christ." Colossians 2:10 (TLB) 10 "So you have everything when you have Christ, and you are filled with God through your union with Christ. He is the highest Ruler, with authority over every other power." Everything we have in life is a gift from God. We first need to understand God's love for us. We need to experience God's love in our lives. We need to realise that God loves us completely; nothing we do can ever stop God from loving us. That is when we understand that when we have everything, we have Christ. We, though, are going to love - love and be loved. First, we where loved, now we love. He loved us first. 1 John 4, verse 19. We may not think about this, but we need to renew our relationships with ourselves. Why? We spend a lot of time with ourselves, and I need to to get along with me. In loving myself in a balanced way, I am affirming God as my creator. Prayer Abba Father, according to Your Word, I kneel before You, I have everything when I have Christ. Lord, help me to live a balanced life, focused and meditated on You. I have everything when I have You, Lord Jesus. Bless my life, my family and my friends in Your Holy Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...