Friday 5 November 2021

We are find out God's will.

November 5
We are finding out God's will. Proverbs 3:6 (TLB) 6 "In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success." Daily, we need to come to the Lord first thing each morning and pray about the day ahead of us. By dedicating our day into God's hand, we are asking Him for guidance, protection, and wisdom for the day ahead of us. God directs the steps of a godly person; He delights in every detail of their lives (Psalm 37 verse 23). We have some direction; each time we are facing a challenge we are able to bring this to the Lord in prayer. Nothing is too small or too big for the Lord, He can and will solve it for us. What is holding you or I back from finding out God's will for our lives? Come to think about it, and I would say my own will. When I decide on a matter I act on it, and there is no place for God to intervene, I made my decision. We need to step back and trust God and let his will prevail. Remember obedience is the doorway to blessings. We need to spend time with God praying daily; "in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion" Psalm 27: 5 KJV Are you letting things that don't matter overwhelm you today? Are you upset about things that should be dismissed as trivialities? Here's your chance, get alone with the LORD today, and let Him restore your perspective. Remember don't be to proud to ask for help. Find someone you know is in a relationship with the LORD, to give you advice and help you. Prayer O Lord God, please guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation, for You do I wait all day long. I trust in and rely on You, Lord; I say You are my God, and I believe my life and time is in Your hands. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...