Monday 8 November 2021

I am a Child of God.

November 8
I am a Child of God. John 1: 11-12 (TLB) 11-12 "Even in his own land and among his own people, the Jews, he was not accepted. Only a few would welcome and receive him. But to all who received him, he gave the right to become children of God. All they needed to do was to trust him to save them." The Lord Jesus was not accepted among His own people, the Jews but for a few who would welcome and receive Him. Now, as Christians, we have the honour and privilege to accept Him as our Lord and Saviour. The Lord Jesus gave us who believe in Him the right to become children of God. We need to trust in the Lord Jesus. I want to encourage you today to study and meditate on these words, think about the price that made for you and me. Take this opportunity to thank God for His only begotten son. Prayer Abba Father, as for me, I will enter the Lord's house through the plenty of His steadfast love and mercy. I will worship toward and at His holy temple in reverent fear and awe of Him. I am not wise in my own eyes. I fear and worship the Lord Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...