Sunday 14 November 2021

I am holy.

November 14
I am holy. Ephesians 1:1 (NIVUK) 1 "Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God's holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus." The Apostle Paul is writing to the people in Ephesus, reminding them that they are the holy people of God. I am blessed, are you? Of course, you are blessed. You are holy on the grounds of what you think. The Lord, Jesus Christ, and so do you otherwise you would not be reading this daily devotion today now, would you? If you do not think you are holy, then you should start by committing your life to the Lord Jesus. Take this time to reflect on where you stand in your relationship with the Lord Jesus. Prayer Abba Father, I pray Your Word from Leviticus 20 verses 7 "I consecrate myself, therefore, and I will be holy, for He is the Lord my God." Because I am set free from sin and have become the slave of God, I have my present reward in holiness, and its end is eternal life. I embrace You, Lord Jesus Christ, and I surrender my life today, I have made an absolute dedication of my body as a living sacrifice, holy and well-pleasing to God which is my reasonable service and spiritual worship. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...