Saturday 20 November 2021

All things, we love God.

November 20 All things, we love God.
Romans 8:28 (TLB) 28 "And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans." Sometimes life takes us to unexpected places, and we may feel it cannot be right. We know God lets all things happen for the good of those who love Him. Looking at it from my perspective, I had a contract job for ten months; I was so unhappy that I could not say on. Then I reminded myself, all things work together for the good of those who love God. So, going forward, I wait on the Lord when the time is right He will open the right doors for me to work again. Don't despair; God knows best. I encourage you today, trust in God. I am grateful that the LORD, is true and faithful, all thing work for those who love God. It's been two years since I have worked and I am happy to say, God opened a shut door. I am returning to work in 2022 for another year. Glory and honor to the Lord God. It's difficult to find work at my age, and without complaining and worrying God, opened a door for me. I was thinking, I wouldn't work again, Im too old. God said, don't worry I will make away. And now Im getting ready to return to work. Praise the Lord, He has come through for me. Prayer Abba Father, I will find You, Lord, when I seek You with all my heart and with all my soul. O Lord, I call You, and you found me. Great and mighty are You, thank You, thank You, thank You, Lord for You have opened a door for me. I know it was closed and You opened it for me. Praise and glory to Your Holy Name, You are in control over every situation in our lives. Blessing and honor to You, Lord Jesus. We need You Lord Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Finances

In the journey of life, finances play an integral role, often stirring up anxiety and stress with their mere mention. As one wise individua...