Monday 1 November 2021

Are you standing on your soapbox?

November 1 Are you standing on your soapbox? Nehemiah 8:4a (NKJV) 4 "So Ezra the scribe stood on a platform of wood which they had made for the purpose." As a priest and scribe, Ezra requested to read the Word of God to the people. On hearing the Word, some of the people wept, but to sing praises to the Lord God. Are you standing on your soapbox today? Where are you giving your impromptu speech? Is it on the Internet ~ your Blog spot, your Facebook account or Instagram? We have the ability to spread the Word of God to so many people over the Internet, let us make use of it. On this medium, we can teach people, counsel people and encourage people. Take a moment and think of how many people you can reach? So many are on the Internet today, let us use this platform and spread the Word of God. Prayer Abba Father, You are the glory of my strength and Your favour is exalted in my life. Lord thank You for establishing me today. Thank You for granting me a life of support with You and with people. Thank You for the happiness in my life because of Your supernatural favour in my life today. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...