Monday 5 February 2018

Are you unaware of God’s presence?


Genesis 28:16-18 (AMP)

16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and he said, “Without any doubt, the Lord is in this place, and I did not realize it.” 17 So he was afraid and said, “How fearful and awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gateway to heaven.”
18 So Jacob got up early in the morning and took the stone he had put under his head and he set it up as a pillar [that is, a monument to the vision in his dream], and he poured [olive] oil on the top of it [to consecrate it].

I know I am always so busy I don’t really sit down for two minutes because there is always something that needs to be done. I hate leaving things to pile up and end up doing almost everything. It seems people like to take advantage of my wiliness to do anything. Shame on me, for not always paying attention and this weekend both me and my husband were worried about a number of things. I must tell you everything worked out just fine because God was in our circumstances. We didn’t realize that He was at work for us.

In times like this I sit back and look at the events and I stand amazed that God was able to help us. I can hardly believe it but thinking about our circumstance it sure was clear God’s hand was over our lives.

What an awesome God we serve, hallelujah. Thank You so much, Lord.

Prayer
Abba Father, please forgive all of us for being so busy with all kinds of things that we forget to include You in our daily lives. Jacob never realized that You were right with him, I also am guilty of such a sin. Forgive me, Lord, I am grateful that You are always with me, and looking out for me. Thank You, Lord, in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...