Thursday 15 February 2018

Live Chat - Friday February 16, 2018 (10 a.m to 11 a.m PST)

http://kellanpublishing.com/chat-schedule

Hi I would like to invite you to come and join me on Live Chat. Friday evening South African time 20h00 and PST 10 am. I believe we will have a ball, to join the chat all you need to do is click on the time slot (Sign me Up) and you will be added to Slack. Our "whats up" on Kellan Publishing group. This chat could bring $50 dollar to your pocket if you stay the duration of the chat.

I am looking forward to seeing you on Slack. 

Thank you

Cheers Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...