Wednesday 14 February 2018

Check your Words.


Proverbs 18: 21 (KJV)
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

I feel strongly about checking my words. I seem to fall into the same trap each time. I just babble and forget that I am supposed to be a pillar of encouragement. Och!

You may ask, "is there a way to protect oneself?" Yes, taking up the full armour of God. I believe we are in a battle with the spiritual world and not with humans.

Let us put on the full armour of God today. We know that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Come in agreement with me, I stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. I take up the shield of faith, with which I can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Taking the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

Praying in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. [Ephesians 6: 10-18 NIV] The Armour of God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord please place a guard in front of my mouth, help me check my words. Lord today I put on the whole armour of God and I plead the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ over my own life. I pray for Your protection and I pray that You will help me. Thank You, Lord, in Jesus Christ. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...