Tuesday 13 February 2018

As long as we seek God, God will help us.


2 Chronicles 26: 15
"And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong."

As I read the scripture and see all the great and marvellous things the Kings undertook when God was on their side, I stand in awe.

I enjoy reading about the great things King Uzziah of Judah accomplished. We see this young man was crowned King at a tender age of 16. I also noticed that he sought God's counsel and God helped him.

King Uzziah like any other person in the world made mistakes; he reigned fifty-two years.

My question today is are you seeking God's counsel, are there things in your life that you should bring to God? I believe if we humble ourselves before God and ask Him to help us in our lives; we too will experience God’s favour. With God’s help, we are able to change our lives going forward.

The contraption that King Uzziah had built was used for the protection of the nation and it was a very good design. It made him very famous and well know.

Prayer

Lord God, let me never forget that You are my creator and that when I need help, You are always ready to assist me. I am dedicating my day into Your hands and I pray that whatever I put my hands too, please make it good and successful. I am asking this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer  or At Amazon Daily Devotional Ebenezer  see Yvette van Niekerk Webpage or Twitter /Kellan Publishing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...