Thursday 1 February 2018

No fear for the future


Psalm 139: 16 (NLT) 

16You saw me before I was born. 
Every day of my life was recorded in your book. 
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 

In my youth and my young adult life, I didn’t fear my future; I was sure and felt nothing can shake me. I used to be really bold and took the bull by the provable horns. It struck me that as I grew older I became more concerned about my life, my future and what would become of me.

Then I read these powerful words and realized that nothing I do will change my future. The Lord God saw me in my mom womb and my entire life has been recorded in a book of life. The moment for a moment was laid out before each day passed. So why did I feel insecure and worried about my future?

The not knowing, feelings of insecurity caught up with me. Stopping my feelings of insecurity, I realized that God was in control over my life, He knew everything about me. I didn’t have to fear the future. The book has been written and I just need to live my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I believe You have a good future in place for me and I accept it regardless of my circumstances. Lord, I believe in Your words of promise spoken over my life and accept that You know best for me, as You have taken me by my right hand I walk confidently in You. In Jesus name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...