Monday 19 February 2018

#Monday #Prayer


As Christians, I believe it is imperative that we stay in constant communication with the Lord. It should be the last thing on our minds in the evening before we go to bed and the first thing when we wake up in the morning.

This morning I awake around 3.00 am in the morning, I just couldn’t sleep, my mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts and then I started praying. I ask the Lord to clean my spirit and my soul. I ask God to make my heart pure so that I am acceptable in His presence. I want to change my habits and I want to draw near to God. It is my heart’s desire to become more like the Lord Jesus.

I prayed for my friends and my family, each person I called before the Lord because I believe God is in control and nothing is impossible with Him. I asked God for a surprise and He gave me an excellent surprise today.

God is awesome and greatly to be praised. We must worship and praise God each and every day. Lord God is our source of survival always.

Prayer

As I come into Your presence today Abba Father, I want to bring You praise and worship at Your feel, You are awesome. Lord, You are wonderful, You have always had my best interests at heart. I dedicate my friends and family into Your hands today. I pray for supernatural favour with You as well as with people. Lord, I realized that I cannot make anything happen I, therefore, pray that Your hand rests on my projects and Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Let Your will be done Lord as it is in heave let it also be so here on earth in my own life and that of my friends and family. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen.


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...