Friday 2 February 2018

#Friday ~ Keep on Praying!


Acts 12: 5 AMP

“So Peter was kept in prison, but fervent and persistent prayer for him was being made to God by the church.”

I am a contract worker and it is truly difficult for me to find a position. Last year December I spoke to my Manager and asked her if they would consider renewing my contract for a couple of months. In January this year, I decided to join her and some of our colleagues also joined us in a 21 day fast. One of the requests in my prayers was for the extension of my contract.

I prayed about it and I asked the Lord to please open a door for me and guess what? The Lord answered my prayers. My contract has been extended. I am so grateful and it reminds me that God still answers prayers and we shouldn't let it fall away.

My prayer today is:  Abba Father, Lord thank You, so much for answered prayers. I am so grateful that You still answer prayers and that You have not forgotten me. Yes, I sometimes feel abandoned and alone but You are so faithful and are still with me. I love and Adore You, Lord, in Jesus Christ's name. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...