Friday 23 February 2018

Is worry giving you an ulcer?


Philippians 4: 6 (Amp)
“Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests know to God.”

Worry is something that used to drive me crazy, I used to worry about my kids, I used to worry about clothes, I used to worry about food, I used to worry about my finances. In the last couple of years, I can honestly say I don’t worry. If I feel anxious or worried I will start praying. I am not being religious this is my only option. I feel that I cannot share what I am going through with anybody around me. I feel that I can only speak to God.

I will keep on praying for an answer until I get it, I don’t think about my problem all the time I just speak to God. I feel that He will resolve my issues and I will be just fine. My life is in His hands and when I feel worried, I pray about it.

I also understand we are human in we struggle with a lot of issues in our lives, but hey, if you worry about money – is the money coming into your pocket? No, it's still somewhere out there. Not in your pocket.

My children are in Gods hands, I dedicate them each and every day into His hands, His blood is their protection. All my family, in fact, are in God’s Hands.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that You love us so much that we don’t have to feel anxious or worried about anything, in all our situations we come to You in humble prayer. Lord we dedicate our children, husbands and wives, family into Your hands today. Keep each one of us safe let no harm come our way. Thank You, Lord, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...