Monday 26 February 2018

I want to give thanks to the LORD


Psalm 138: 8
“The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.”

It is my heart’s desire to come to the LORD each and every day to bring praises and say thank You for all the gifts out of my LORD’s hands. I am grateful that the LORD fulfilled His purpose for me, His steadfast love, endures forever. He doesn’t forsake the work of His hands. LORD with all my heart and my soul and mind, I want to come and say thank You.

In communing with You today I want to give You thanks, LORD. LORD, I believe You hear our prayers for salvation and help. I want to pray and say thank You for renewing our minds, through Your Holy Word.

I believe truly in You LORD and that You have my best interest at heart. I want to bring You praise and worship for helping me this year. I also want to say thank You for answered prayers.
LORD as I face today, help me not for lose sign of Your goodness, Your purpose and Your blessings in my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Abba Father, I want to come and say thank You, thank You Lord, You provided according to my needs. Thank You, Lord that I am able to bring You praise and give You glory. Thank You Lord for helping me face another day. Thank You Lord for providing for my family and friends. Thank You Lord that I am able to speak to You in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...