Sunday 18 April 2021

Full Armor of God

 April 18



18 April 2021


Full Armor of God.


Ephesians 6:12 (NIV)


12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."


  Today let's arm ourselves with the Full Armor of God. I take up the Helmet of Salvation, for You Lord Jesus is my salvation. Lord Jesus is receiving You as a new and fresh way of life for me. Nothing can separate me from Your love. I place the Breastplate of Righteousness and declare that no condemnation or assaults against me can stand.


Girding my loins with the Belt of Trust, I choose to live in honesty and integrity. Taking the Shoes of the Gospel of Peace, I declare that my life is open to spread the gospel to all people. Help me not to lose heart. Jesus, You are my Shield of faith.


No assaults of the enemy can stand against me. As I take up the Sword of the Spirit, please Lord show me truths of the Word of God that I need to stand against the Devil. Remind me of them in my hour of need. Lord, I pray that I can stay connected to You throughout the day, let the Holy Spirit guide me, and show me the way forward in Jesus Christ's name. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...