Saturday 10 April 2021

Healing, Miraculous Powers, Prophecy

by Yvette van Niekerk



 April 10

Healing, miraculous powers, prophecy.


1 Corinthians 12: 9-11 (NIV)


9 "To another faith by the same Spirit, to another gift of healing by that one Spirit, 10 To another miraculous power, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines."


  We have been looking at the Holy Spirit in a couple of our devotions. I do believe we have to be convinced that God wants us to have an encounter with the person the Holy Spirit, today if possible. I think the Holy Spirit is working in my life and yours by teaching and leading us, illuminating us in the truth and understanding of the Word of God. Today, the Holy Spirit may have placed the gift of healing in your life, and you are then able to pray for healing in people's lives.


It is clear that some have received the award of miraculous powers, someone can do something unusual. All prophets must be genuine transformations before they go and prophecy over our churches. Pray that the Holy Spirit guides you in these gifts.


Prayer


Father God, thank You for the gifts You have given us as Your children. Gifts of healing, miraculous signs, and prophecy. When using any of our gifts, I pray Holy Spirit that You will guide us, anoint us and be with us. In the name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...