Thursday 22 April 2021

In #weakness

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

April 24

In Weakness


Isaiah 40: 28 – 29 (NIV)

28 "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."


  Sometimes we are so tired of doing the usual humdrum in our daily lives. We become weak and weary. Then Satan sees an opportunity in making us feel miserable and unloved that is just the time we should turn to the Lord for His strength in our own lives. Take a deep breath, turn and look up, God is still God, and He lives forever.


As you face today, look to the heavens and call out to the Lord He will give you the strength to meet today. Psalms 31 verse 18 in The Message "If my heart is broken, I'll find God right there; if I'm kicked in the gut, He'll help me catch my breath. Lord strengthens our heart, mind, and soul; let Your word grow within us. Guide us and teach us as we focus on You today.


Prayer


Lord in my hour of need I pray give me the strength for today, I feel weak and unimportant, lift me, and strengthen me. I know my weeping may endure for a night, but I believe my joy comes in the morning. Praise You, Lord, In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...