Tuesday 20 April 2021

Plans for prosperity

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

April 20

Plans for prosperity.

Jeremiah 29: 11 (NIV)

11 “for I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

I wonder how seriously we look at the Word of God? Do you ever think that God will let you down? I doubt that God will let you or me down. I do, however, believe that I am capable and most probably will let God down. When I read this passage of scripture, it reminds me that God is true to His Word.

When God speaks something over my life, I am sure it will take place. I do believe that God has plans for my future even though I think I am too old these days. I do believe God is opening doors for the plans He has put in place for me. I also believe there is hope and a future for me even though I cannot see it right now.

Prayer

Lord God, in the name of Jesus Christ, I accept Your Word today and declare it over my life. I believe and accept that You know the plans You have for me, I also pray and ask that You Lord will prosper me and let no harm come to me, I also pray for the plans to give me hope and a future. All of this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord, and Savior. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...