Wednesday 28 April 2021

Lord Jesus, please solve my problems

by Yvette van Niekerk



 April 28

Lord Jesus, please solve my problems.


John 4:46 (CEB)

Jesus' second miraculous sign in Galilee

46 "He returned to Cana in Galilee where he had turned the water into wine. In Capernaum, there was a certain royal official whose son was sick."


  Help me rise, to the top of each wave, in my life so that it doesn't overwhelm me. Mary, the Lord Jesus' mother, asked Him to help her. The first miracle took place. He turned water into wine.


On the second occasion, Jesus was again in Galilee, and the royal official begged Jesus to heal his son. Sometimes our problems escalate, and we think we have run out of options. No, we have not been on our knees before the Lord Jesus. Pray about your problems big or small, asking for help, and God loves you. Remember to be specific, identify what is wrong, go in prayer to the Lord Jesus, do what He instructs you to do, and see how Jesus resolves your problems.


Prayer


In humble prayer, we pray that You Lord will hear our request for help, our problems seem so big sometimes, but we bring them to You today. In the name of Jesus, Amen!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...