Tuesday 27 April 2021

Your're Vision

by Yvette van Niekerk



 April 27

You're Vision


Isaiah 29:11 (CEB)

11 "This entire vision has become for you like the words of a sealed scroll. When they give it to one who can read, saying, "Read this," that one will say, "I can't, because it's sealed."


  My vision is to complete this Daily Devotional Book of mine and have it published in September 2015. I have never been able to do things just because I say so. Now is the time I have decided to take a chance and do as I see in my vision.


"This entire vision has become for you. . . ." I want to stay focused and not worry that I am out of my imagination. So my question is, "what can I do in my sphere of influence in sharing the love of Christ" with other people? I am facing this moment in my life, trusting God to tear down this wall that keeps me from completing my book.


Prayer


Lord Jesus, as I dedicate this book Daily Devotional Ebenezer into Your hands today, I want to pray that the Holy Spirit will inspire and touch the lives of each person reading these short messages. Lord bless the people who invest in reading Your Word and studying it. In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...