Monday 26 April 2021

You're Skills

 April 26

by Yvette van Niekerk



April 26


You're Skills


John 3: 27 (NIV)

27 "To this, John replied, "A man can receive only what is given him from heaven."


  As we have received our skills or gifts from God in heaven, we can use them. When doing something, God has called you or me to do, and we have God's help. Now not all of us are called to be Pastors, and we should realize that and do what God called us to do where we are. Now you ask what I should be doing.


I believe God is waiting for you to ask Him yourself. Waiting for answers to your prayers can sometimes be trying, and other times they are answered quickly. Don't lose heart when you are waiting; also, as an individual, remember you are unique, there is no one like you. So keep on asking till you get that answer.


Prayer


Lord, I pray that I too may display the mature ability to trust in You and wait for my skills to develop. I pray that if someone is better than I that I will not compare myself to them. They have a different calling in life. Remind me each day in Jesus's Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...