Thursday 29 April 2021

Streams in the Wasteland

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

April 29

Streams in the Wasteland.


Isaiah 43: 19 (NIV)

19 "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."


  We are all looking for guidance, and sometimes we pray and think that the Lord does not hear our prayers. As I look at this verse, I realize, "God is busy with something great." How can I say that, well look, "now it springs up; do you not perceive it?"


God has a plan and is directing our steps, and sometimes we cannot perceive it. We feel that nothing is going our way, and life is too complicated, don't worry. God is still in control. You think your time is running out, no, it's not. You have enough time to do what God has called you to do. Ask the Lord to guide and direct your steps going forward. "I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Excellent, God is at work while you wait, look for the "streams in the wasteland." God is doing something awesome for you today. 


Prayer

Lord God, please help us perceive that You are still able to surprise each one of us, we have Your supernatural favour in our lives, help us recognize it and appreciate You, always in Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...