Friday 30 April 2021

I am praising You, Lord!

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

April 30

I am praising you, Lord!


Psalm 71: 8 (NIV 

8 "My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendour all day long."


  As we start our days, we should always remember to bring praise to the Lord our God. With our mouths filled with praise, we must declare and tell the Lord of His splendour every day. All day long, praising His Name. Lord Jesus, sometimes we run out of words, and today we desire to bring You to honour ~ with our mouths we worship, we declare your splendour all day long. There is just no one like You Lord Jesus; there is no one as wonderful as You.


Lord Praise and Worship we bring to You today, thanking You for all the good things we have in our lives. You are our Lord and our Saviour. We worship and praise You, Lord. Lord, remember me in my old age, do not cast me away as I grow old, and help me when I am weak and frail. Yes, Lord, for me, I will always have hope, and I will praise Your Holy name, You are my salvation!


Prayer

Lord today, we fill our mouths with praise, declaring your splendour all day long. We thank You for Your grace, mercy, and loving-kindness in Jesus's Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...