Thursday 2 April 2020

Stop getting upset, Yvette


Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)

6 "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ, Jesus."

Ninety-two percent of our worries are needless! I read that worry splits us down the middle. I am splitting my strength in half because of my constant worry. During this time of quarantine, I feel very frustrated. I will not lose sleep over my circumstances, and I am going to come to the Lord my God in prayer. I am going to tell God what is bugging me, but before I come and ask for favors and complain. I want to pray and give Him thanks for the good that I have in my life. 

Oh Lord, my God in humility, I want to firstly praise Your Holy Name. Lord, You are more to me than anything in my own life. I want to bring praise to Your Name. Thank You, Lord, for today, thank You, Lord, for my family and my friends. Lord, thank You for my health and thank You for the knowledge that You are bigger than my problems, and nothing in this world can replace You. Bless each person that reads my blog with supernatural favor in Jesus Christ Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...