Sunday 12 April 2020

You were intentional


                                  
     
You were intentional!
I have wondered about the meaning of life. Am I here for a reason? What makes me unique? Why am I here? What is my purpose? Answered, because of Jesus, my life has meaning. Because of Jesus, I have a purpose. Because of Jesus, life is worth living.
God has created me for God. I am Jesus Christ's Bride, and I am His adopted daughter, chosen explicitly by His Father. I am intentional.

Colossians 1:15-20 (AMP)

15 He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created in heaven and on earth, [things] visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [that is, by His activity] and for Him. 17 And He Himself existed and is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. [His is the controlling, cohesive force of the universe.] 18 He is also the head [the life-source and leader] of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will occupy the first place [He will stand supreme and be preeminent] in everything. 19 For it pleased the Father for all the fullness [of deity—the sum total of His essence, all His perfection, powers, and attributes] to dwell [permanently] in Him (the Son), 20 and through [the intervention of] the Son to reconcile all things to Himself, making peace [with believers] through the blood of His cross; through Him, [I say,] whether things on earth or things in heaven.

Prayer
Father God, thank You for the plan You have in place for my life. I don't have to wonder this world aimlessly anymore. Reading Your Word ~ Colossians, I can see a specific plan for my own life. I am, made for YOU, Lord Jesus. If there are any territories in my life that I need to hand over to You today, please Holy Spirit reveals it to me. Guide me and show me how I should repent of any sins. Thank you, Lord Jesus Amen 

Yvette van Niekerk

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...