Saturday 4 April 2020

What burns "hot" in you?


 

Psalm 39:3 (ESV)

3 My heart became hot within me.
As I mused, the fire burned;
    then I spoke with my tongue:

I believe that God called me to do something. He created inside of me the desire to write my book, and I would wake up and think about it and go to bed thinking about it. God gave me the power to carry this out. I honestly believe that I am unqualified, and I also feel inadequate, but I stood on His Word: "For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him." Philippians 2, verse 13. Taking encouragement from people like Henry Ford, who envisioned that every family in America would own his or her car at a time when people were scared of his new invention. Where do we receive these creative desires? I believe God, who is the creator. I am still afraid at times, and I do feel uncertain most of the time. I made a decision, and I believe God is working in my future. 

Prayer Dear Father God, humbly I pray today, that my heart grew hot within me, as I meditate on Your Word today, let the Holy Spirit burn like a fire within me. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen


Yvette van Niekerk

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer
Follow me on my Kellan Publishing author page, my blog at Yvette van Niekerk  or Kellan Publishing ; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...