Fight against it and take it!


2 Samuel 12: 29 ESV “So David gathered all the people together and went to Rabbah and fought against it and took it.”

As I said life for me has become really difficult and to be honest I sometimes wonder what it is I didn’t learn the first time around.  I know that I am an impatient person.  I really find it too difficult to wait and will do whatever it take to make things go the way I want it.  Apparently, I am narrow-minded but very sharp.  Well, for me I don’t know if that is the truth. 

From my point of view, it seems that I am constantly fighting for the things that I want in my life.  I look at people around me and it seems that things fall into their laps.  I have to save and do whatever to get a specific thing I want.

As I think about the thing that is worrying me right now, I am not going to fight for it.  This same thing I am giving into the Lords Hand because I cannot make it happen even if I fought for it.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know me better than anyone.  You know that I am desperate and I need You guidance and help with this matter I am facing this very minute.  I have been fighting this battle for a couple of years and now I cannot carry the burden anymore.  Please Lord in humility I give You this thing and I pray that You will lift if off me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen


Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.