Monday 12 June 2017

What will set you free?


John 8: 31 – 32 NIV “To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

What is your perspective on your current situation?  Are you facing a really difficult time in your own life?  Do you think it is possible that God really loves someone like yourself? 

To my mind, I believe that God truly loves me.  My circumstances are really difficult and I don’t know what the next day holds for me.  I do believe, however, that no matter what happens in my own life.  I can turn to my God, Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I believe that Jesus Christ died on a cross for all my sins and that He was raised up on the 3rd day. 

This precious lifeblood of the Lord Jesus Christ now covers me, I have an advocate standing up for me before the Thorn of the Lord God of lights.

As I meditate and focus my attention on the Word of God (The Bible) I believe that the Holy Spirit is working within my heart today.  Teaching me the truth that is setting me free to live my life fully and abundantly.

Prayer


Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth it is my desire to draw near to You each day, I also want to hold onto Your teaching.  I want to learn more and more of You so that I am less and You Lord Jesus Christ is more in my life.  I love You, Lord Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...