Wednesday 7 June 2017

Seek the Lord


Psalm 34: 10 NIV “The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.”

In order to reap an abundant harvest, it is important to stay in the field the Lord has placed you to reap a bountiful harvest.  You also have to ensure that you are in the will of God.  But what if you have moved away from the shelter of the Lord?  You find that you are on the outskirts of the field and it seems almost impossible to move back into the field.

Fasting and prayer is a possibility and you do this on a regular basis, you are still seeking the Lord your God with all your heart.  I believe that God is a fair and just God and that He will give both you and me a second chance.  All we have to do is call out to Him and He will rescue each one of us.

There was this lady she was a Moabite and her mother-in-law was Naomi, they both returned to Naomi’s hometown.  Ruth the Moabite lady went out to work in the fields collecting barley for the mother-in-law and herself so that they could eat.  Boaz was the owner of the farm and when he saw Ruth he likes her instantly.
She was able to collect as much as she could for both herself and her mother-in-law.  God provide for both Naomi and Ruth and blessed them.

Prayer


O Lord my God, in all humility I stand before You today, I am in need of a miracle and I feel that I cannot move forward without You by my side.  I am seeking You with my heart, soul, and mind today.  I come before You just as I am and it is my desire to draw near to You.  Lord God please help me.  I need a touch in my life from You.  In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...