Monday 26 June 2017

#Midbar - #Desert #Experience


Hosea 13: 5 AMP “I knew and regarded you and cared for you in the wilderness, in the land of drought.”

I believe each one of us is going through a season, some people are enjoying summer and others are in fall.  But what about the people that are going through a desert experience – Midbar?  Do you know that the word “midbar” means “the place of the word.”

Awesome wouldn’t you agree, that means that in our desert experiences we are closer to God.  I remember when I had been facing really trying times in my own life, that I was the closest to God.  It seems that I also grew spiritually and that I was able to understand what God wanted from me.

I want to encourage you today that should you find yourself in the desert and maybe you feel all alone.  Stop for one minute and meditate on these words:  “For the mountains may be removed and hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, nor will My covenant of peace be shaken,”  Says the LORD who has compassion on you.” Isaiah 54: 10AMP

Prayer


Our Heavenly Father, thank You, Lord for today, that we may draw near to You in our desert experiences, knowing that we are in the place of the word.  We pray please Lord help us face each day, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...