Sunday 18 June 2017

You Need #Jesus


You Need Jesus
Do you know God loves you?  He desires to have a living relationship with you and wants to give you salvation, a purpose, and the eternal life.  You must realize the importances of making the right decision that no one else can do only you can take that decision, don’t delay, take it today!
1)     We all have a past
Romans chapter 3 verse 23 says: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
2)  A price to pay for Sin
Romans chapter 6 verse 23 says: “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  When you work you earn wages (a salary) but remember the wages of sin is death.  What does this mean?  If you die, you are separated from God forever and that means it is over, but here is some good news.
3)  Jesus Christ paid for our Sin
Romans chapter 5 verse 8 says: “But God commendeth His love towards us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” We know even though we are sinners, Christ loves us so much that He died in our place to pay for our sin.
4)  Believe it
Romans chapter 10 verse 9 says: “that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Do you want to have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ today?  Please come and pray this prayer with me today:
Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the cross for me and that Your blood paid for all my sins.  Lord, please forgive me I have sinned.  I want to ask You to be my Lord and my Saviour.  Lord thank You for dying in my place and for forgiving me of my sin and giving me the gift of eternal life.  I am turning away from my sin and I acknowledge You as my Lord and Saviour.  Please, Lord, lead me and guide me in Your ways.  Amen

P.S. I want to encourage you that if you have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today, please go and find a church that teaches about the Lord Jesus Christ.  Attend regular church services.  If you want to know more please feel free to write to me yvettevanniekerk.com go to my web page and drop me a line.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...