Thursday 29 June 2017

Pray for them!


Luke 22: 31-32 AMP “Simon, Simon (Peter), listen!  Satan has demanded permission to sift [all of] you like grain; but I have prayed [especially] for you [Peter, that your faith [and confidence in Me] may not fail; and you, once you have turned back again [to Me], strengthen and support your brothers [ in the fait].”

I thank the Lord Jesus for people who intercede on my behalf because sometimes I just don’t have the strength to pick myself up and carry on.  It sounds so easy to say you will pray for someone.  The fact is we just say things like, “I will pray for you” and walk away instantly forgetting about that person.

Satan is constantly standing before God asking that the sifting will start, he believes that he is on a good foot.  Please start praying for your loved ones, praying for family and friends and the people you believe are not saved.  Time is running out, we never will know when the Lord will appear in the clouds but it's closer than you and I even know.

When you enter into your quiet place before God, remember to bring the people you deem important and place them before You.  Remember because of Noah his entire family lived.  We are also living in the same perilous times.  Keep watch and don’t stop praying, stand in the gap for the people you love.

Prayer


Abba Father, thank You that we still have the opportunity to come to You in humble prayer, that we may stand in the gap for our loved ones.  We know and realize Satan is asking for the sifting to start.  Please have mercy on us Lord God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...