Monday 12 June 2017

Is Hell real?


Matthew 25: 46 NIV “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

If you are not saved and you do not believe in Christ Jesus of Nazareth, are you wicked?  You would probably argue that you read the Bible a million times and to be honest it’s just a book and by the way, the Lord cannot really save you.  I have also heard someone say “He cannot save you!  He also cannot help you physically because it’s just impossible for him.”
 
Okay, I think that the wicked will not get a second chance and that they will not be annihilated after dead, they are going to hell with Satan and his demons.  Look at Matthew chapter 25 verses 41 “…you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”  Look at what it says in Matthew chapter 3 verse 12 “…gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” 

Going to the book of Daniel chapter 12 verse 2 “Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake:  some to everlasting life, other to shame and everlasting contempt,”

So if the Bible refers to Hell so many times, do you suppose it is real?  I believe it is real and that the people on this earth aren't worried about it because they cannot see it. 

I want to encourage you today to make a decision on where you are heading, are you going to the eternal life or to the eternal damnation? 

In order to make the right decision, I want to invite you today to take this offer of accepting the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth who died on a cross for your sins, shedding his lifeblood for you and was risen on the 3rd day and is seated at the right hand of God.

Prayer


Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, humbly I repent of my sin, and I accept You as my Lord and Saviour.  Lord take my hand and lead me forward.  Lord guide me and show me the way to go.  You are my savior and I believe in You with all my heart, soul and mind.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...