Saturday 10 June 2017

Turn your life around


Deuteronomy 5: 29 DARBY “Oh that there were such a heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments continually, that it might be well with them and with their sons forever!”

Are you paying attention?  God wants each of us to turn back to Him, that our hearts will be focused on Him, that we would fear Him and keep His commandments all the time.  Why? So that it might be well with us and our children forever.

I am in the process of drawing closer to God, it is my heart's desire to become more and more like Jesus.  The problem is that the carnal me is always standing up for itself.  Never really allowing me to become what I believe God wants me to be.  How on earth will I in my carnality be able to change?  Honestly, I doubt that I truly have the ability to do that.  I do believe that I must surrender the entire me to the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth to really change.

Now the Holy Spirit is creating a hunger and thirst within me, this is drawing me closer to the Lord God.  Now I am thinking about the Lord, more and more, willing myself to learn and surrendering myself into His hands.

Prayer


Abba Father, LORD, You know that I am incapable of change and that I can only change if You bring the change about.  In humility LORD God it is my desire to keep You in my heart.  I do fear You and I want to always keep Your commandments, please Holy Spirit ignite me to truly follow and seek after the LORD God, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...