Tuesday 27 June 2017

Hebrew “Pardes” – Garden


Genesis 3: 8 (NOG) “In the cool of the evening, the man and his wife heard Yahweh Elohim walking around in the garden.  So they hid from Yahweh Elohim among the trees in the garden.”


Picture yourself walking in the Garden of Eden, Pardes.  There is a slight breeze and the afternoon sun is shining over the garden.  While you are walking in the garden you can hear someone calling your name.  Do you recognize the person calling you? 

I read that someone suggested while you are reading the bible you are entering into the Garden of Eden, God’s Pardes.

The interesting part of the Garden is that we now are able to learn more about our Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Think about it, each time you read something in your Bible it comes to live within your spirit.  The Holy Spirit that is living inside of you is guiding you and teaching you.  The words are starting to make sense and you are starting to see how the Word of God is working in each of His children's lives.

I am still on my journey, I do not believe that I have arrived as yet, but it sure is my heart's desire to draw closer to God.  I want to recognize His voice when He calls my name, don’t you?

Every revelation or insight I receive from walking through Pardes is something helping me to grow spiritually.  Today, I want to encourage you to keep on reading God’s Word, you will grow and mature into a beautiful Christian.

Prayer


Elohim, the Lord, thank You, for today, that we may come into Your garden, pardes.  As we open our Bibles, Holy Spirit touches our lives and teach us how to use the word.  Guide us and be your guide each and every day.  In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...