Thursday 15 June 2017

Hello World - Yvette's Inspirations today at 12 CAT

Hello World, Yvette's Inspirations today on Rainbow Gospel Radio, please come and join me today as I look at a couple of inspirational thoughts.  I will be reading from "Kenneth E. Hagin book The Ministry of a Prophet."  I will also be looking at prayer, asking specifically and reading from Nehemiah Chapter One.  The base for my prayer.

I have selected a number of beautiful songs from some of the world's greatest Gospel singers.

Do come and join me today, it would be so wonderful to hear from you.  :-)

You are a blessing, God Bless you.
https://www.pickradio.net/rainbow-gospel-radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...