Monday 26 June 2017

Before I ...


Proverbs 3: 6 (HCSB) “think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right paths.”

Before I do anything these days I feel it is of great importance to sit down and take a moment and come before the Lord my God.  I want to do something and I need to know whether what I am planning on doing will be in my interest and whether I am in God’s perfect will.

You now the Lord Jesus would pray about everything we see that in Luke chapter 5 verse 6 NIV “Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.”  As you think about what it is you want to do today, even the food you want to eat.  Bring it before the Lord, asking Him to guide you.

We have become so good at making our own decisions and we also are so sure of ourselves that we don’t realize that this might be our last day here on earth.  My thinking these days are Deo volente (Latin) for God willing.  Each time I want to do something I pray about it doesn’t matter how small or insignificant it is I am asking God to guide me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord, please be our guide and show us the way that You have prepared for us.  Give us the necessary wisdom and insight to identify what we should be doing.  Help us to never lose sight of the fact that You are our CEO in life.  We need Your input in our lives in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour we pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...