Show me the purpose of my life.


Jeremiah 29: 11 KJV “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

Truth be told I have been at loose ends lately, it is difficult to pinpoint but I am just going through so many emotions.  As a person, I like to feel that I am in control over my own life and destiny but truth be told I am not.  Why?  Well simply put, I am not God and no matter what I do, I just don’t have the ability to move things or circumstances.

Perhaps you are facing a similar situation, you have gone through the motions and done what was needed to be done.  Now the wait, it is in my impatience that I find I truly become irritated.  Again, learning to deal with an emotion that I dislike totally. 

Going forward is the only way.  God promised me that I would have an expected end.  I am sure life is full of interesting detours.  Now going forward I need the LORD to show me the way. 

Prayer


El Hayyay – God of my life today I come humbly into Your presence and LORD please may I ask You to show me what to do to expand my purpose and show me specifically the way I can contribute to renewing Your Kingdom in the same way You are renewing my life and purpose.  I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over my life as well as the person reading this today.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.