Wednesday 7 June 2017

Show me the purpose of my life.


Jeremiah 29: 11 KJV “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

Truth be told I have been at loose ends lately, it is difficult to pinpoint but I am just going through so many emotions.  As a person, I like to feel that I am in control over my own life and destiny but truth be told I am not.  Why?  Well simply put, I am not God and no matter what I do, I just don’t have the ability to move things or circumstances.

Perhaps you are facing a similar situation, you have gone through the motions and done what was needed to be done.  Now the wait, it is in my impatience that I find I truly become irritated.  Again, learning to deal with an emotion that I dislike totally. 

Going forward is the only way.  God promised me that I would have an expected end.  I am sure life is full of interesting detours.  Now going forward I need the LORD to show me the way. 

Prayer


El Hayyay – God of my life today I come humbly into Your presence and LORD please may I ask You to show me what to do to expand my purpose and show me specifically the way I can contribute to renewing Your Kingdom in the same way You are renewing my life and purpose.  I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over my life as well as the person reading this today.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...