Monday 26 July 2021

#coffeecup #mondayblessings



Hi I'm Yvette

Today, I'm enjoying my coffee out of my special cup with the scripture of Romans 12: 12 "Be joyful in hope." I believe God created me with a spirit, soul and body - what I did not realise is that only one of the three components can be in charge of my life.

My soul is currently in charge of my life, I am constantly in a ranging war with my will and feelings and not forgetting all my emotions. I am pessimistic most of the time, it's hard for me to speak positively to people. I seem to lack the power to engage in a positive conversation.

I believe God is patient with me and, I believe my problem begins stubbornly. 

My focus and meditation today; is Romans 10, verses 17 says, "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God." 

For the last couple of years, I have allowed my soul to rule me. Instead of trusting God and His Word, to renew my mind. I know I am a born again Christian. I see God's hand in my life, it seems I am living in God's permissive will for my life. I want to become alive on the inside and have the spirit of God helping me face my problems with my overbearing soul.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, God, today I am asking You to give me the power and will to want to do good. Allowing my spirit to be in charge of my life. Help me as I place a guard over my mouth right now. Let me meditate on Your Word and please remove the veil from my eyes so that my spirit my see clearly. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...