Saturday 31 July 2021

"The great reward it brings you!"

 by Yvette van Niekerk



July 31 

"The great reward it brings you!" 

Hebrews 10: 35 (NLT) 

35 "So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you!"

A series of events can make you forget about the Lord and trust Him for important issues. Perhaps you need to buy tires for your car, and your finances have run out. Or things keep happening at home, and the kettle broke, the washing machine packed up and the geyser burst. You know the feeling; just a couple of household items. You need your car for work and at least a cup of coffee in the morning before work. Washing needs to wash, or you won't have enough clothes. It's time you need to remind yourself, I will trust in the Lord. There is a great reward for me. You know it's happened at the most inopportune time when you don't have the money. Don't fear; the Lord knows and will help you. You will see God will make away for you. Trust in the Lord!  

Prayer Abba Father, Lord, you know how difficult it is when you don't have the necessary money to pay for all the items spoken about. As we trust in You Lord, we receive the amount of money needed to replace and fix the goods we need. Thanking You Lord because You are so true to Your word. In Jesus name, Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...