Friday 9 July 2021

Living for God!

by Yvette van Niekerk 



July 10

Living for God!


1 Peter 4: 1 (NIV)

1 "Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin."


  This morning you feel ready to face the world, as you get the family prepared for Church you have expectancy, you are waiting for something exciting to happen. You know in your heart of heart we serve a Living God. There is no doubt in your mind today is going to be an awesome day. Walking into the Church, you see old friends, and you sit down and say humbly thank you, Lord, for another serve.

You listen to the Pastor, and his words are the same you read this morning "arm yourselves also with the same attitude because he who has suffered in his body; is done with sin." You don't know what the outcome will be during the next couple of months; the only real thing you do know is the Lord Jesus.

As you sit, listening to the message, you feel revived and refreshed. Nothing in the world can change your point of view. God has a plan, and He lives.


Prayer

Lord, I know You have something great in store for me, I await your guidance and take heart in knowing You are a living God, and I can trust in You. In the beautiful name of Jesus. Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...