Monday 5 July 2021

 by Yvette van Niekerk



July 5


Which way, Lord?


Psalm 25: 4 (AMP)

4 "Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths."


  Living the gospel, of course, isn't merely a matter of the intellect. It's difficult for the secular person to understand how we connect with an invisible God. Or even asking God for guidance, it seems illogical. For an intelligent person who thinks for themselves, it wouldn't make sense at all. The Holy Spirit makes it possible for Christians to believe that He is guiding them. It's that I know, that I know, that I know, sort of feeling. For example, you are driving to another town, and you aren't familiar with the place. I believe you probably would type the address into the maps on your cellular phone and let the GPS guide you.


It's the same when you ask the Lord, and you will get on your knees and pray about a situation and ask for directions. I believe God sees all because He is above all. Jeremiah 33, verses 3 confirms "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."


Prayer

Father God, according to Your Word, "the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom and his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide." Thank You, Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...