Tuesday 20 July 2021

#tuesday #teapot #funday

 by Yvette van Niekerk



My Teapot today, #Tuesday #teapot

Good day it is a cold Tuesday here in Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa. One of Margaret Roberts teapot sets which my daughter bought a long time ago. I do treasure each set as I love these teapots. 

Something that is lying heavily on my mind today is being tenacious. I have become very irritated by some peoples negligence and no care attitude that I have to check myself. So in reading 1 Corinthians 15 verses, 58 we see: "Stand firm. Let nothing move you ... your labour... is not in vain." 

So how do I persevere? Giving up isn't an option. I must persevere. So my goal today is to stretch myself forward and not look at the present predicament I find myself in. I won't rely on luck, fate or destiny for my success. 

So help me please God to draw on Your Grace today and let me stay strong, refusing to give up. I want to get to the finish line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...