Saturday 24 July 2021

The power with God and Favor with men.

 by Yvette van Niekerk



July 24 

The Power with God and Favour with Men.

Genesis 32: 28 (NKJV)  

28 "And He said, "Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men and have prevailed." 

Today I want to encourage you and tell you that Jacob was wrestling God and when the "man saw he could not overpower Jacob, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man." Thinking about this made me realize because Jacob persevered and would not give up he received a blessing he wanted from God. He also asked what your name is. The person didn't say but gave Jacob a new name Israel and also blessed him with the above blessing. Finding favour with God and with man is important to us, we cannot go through life without God's supernatural favour. I want to encourage you today to look for God. Making time to draw near to God and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal to you what it is you should be asking for. I want God's blessings in my life, and I want to stay healthy, be financially blessed so that I can bless others, and I want to serve the Lord God with all my heart and soul.  

Prayer 

Heavenly Father, as I preserve each day and draw near to You, Lord I pray for Your supernatural favour in my life with You Lord as well as with man, in Jesus Holy Name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...