Thursday 1 July 2021

The Fruit of the Spirit

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

July 1

The Fruit of the Spirit.


Galatians 5: 22 - 23 (AMP)

22 "But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplished] is Love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness, 23 Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence). Against such things, there is no law [that can bring a charge]."


  Today let us clothe ourselves with the Fruit of the Spirit. I want to put on Love through my Love always seek the highest good in other people. I want to be glad in all my circumstances. I take Peace and make it part of my contentment; and practice unity between all people. I think about patience, and I want to be even-tempered and have forbearance with other people.


In kindness, I want to make sure that mercy is present, and I am tender-hearted. I am taking my generosity to the next level. I want to ask the Lord to help me to stay dependable, loyal and always trustworthy.


I also want to remain humble and be non-threatening at all times. Most of all, in everything I do, I want to have self-control and well behaved.


Prayer


Holy Spirit, I pray that today as I clothe myself in the Fruit of the Spirit, I can stay focused on YOU, Lord. Oh my Lord, I am more than a conqueror through Christ Who loves me. In Jesus Name. Amen! I will not be discouraged and afraid because You, Lord, my God, is with me and helps me fight this battle against gossiping. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...