Thursday 15 July 2021

The Armor of God

 by Yvette van Niekerk



The Armor of God

It struck me that all the devotions I have been studying have been on the Armor of God. In my country, South Africa, we are facing corruption, riots and unrest. The battle is fierce, and people fear for their lives.

God isn't blind, and I feel sure that His will, will be done.

Isaiah 54: 17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

In your quiet time with the Lord, please pray for our country, South Africa. We need the hand of God to help us settle matters.

Isaiah 59: 17 "For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garment of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke."

Life is a challenge especially in these times we all are facing, Covid 19, unrest in our country and corruption. We need all the help we can get through prayer and fasting.

Prayer

Dear Father, we bring our country before You, please help us in our time of despair. In the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...