Wednesday 7 July 2021

 by Yvette van Niekerk



July 7


Are you passionate?


Isaiah 50: 7 (AMP)

7 "For the Lord God helps Me; therefore, have I not been ashamed or confounded. Therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame."


  Do you have a passion for something in your own life? That one thing that you want perfect, you know a cake you are baking, and the royal icing has to be just perfect. My passion right now is to write my daily devotion, and it is my dream to see my book published.


I write as often as possible, and I pray the Lord will give me the wisdom and insight I need to speak openly and honest to you. In the position, I work right now, and I pray every day that my work will be useful, if not excellent. I continuously say thank you, Lord, for the help I receive when I need to find a file – which had stored. The stress of not finding a file on request turns my stomach, and I want to die. Then the Lord opens my eyes, and I find the information I need.


Prayer


Lord, we thank You for hearing our prayers and for helping us in what we do, I have never been ashamed or confounded. Lord, I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. In Jesus Name, Amen!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...